Monday, August 25, 2008

playing catch-up

Okay. Let me see. Becky will be having her baby girl soon, the one I won't get to see. This will be hard again, but I will once more lean on my Saviour for strength and encouragement and lift them up in prayer and wait for the day the blinders are lifted from their eyes and they see the truth for what it is.

In the meantime, I do try not to dwell on it too much. Sometimes it doesn't work out well. Other days I do well. Any progress is progress, right?

I've been to the doctor as has my husband. Other than our age-related limitations, we're doing well. Labs were within normal limits. All else is acceptable.

I am working on a few more craft items right now. I am in the middle of making 2 pinwheel quilts with bugs - one with blue and one with green. I just made some flannel cloths for Abby to use on Patrick's bottom since the terrycloth washcloths are too rough. I have many other things in the works since it is getting closer and closer to Christmas.

I need to hit the sack. I'm trying to re-establish a bit of a normal schedule now that I have an OAB pill that works and I don't live in the bathroom any more.

Night!

2 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Hello sweetie. I have missed you. Glad the doctor visits went well.

daisymarie said...

Good to see you. I'm sorry about your not being able to be with your new grandbaby...I'm trying to remember the situation..I'll just pray for peach and healing.